Last year holiday
VACATION TO THE CAPTIAL CITY OF JAKARTA
During the first vacation I went to Jakarta there, I a week of my first and second days at and the third, I went to monas with my sister and cousin I left for monas on O'Clock 15:00 afternoon, I went to Monas on the busway from bus stop lebak bulus until the bus stop monas and approxmately thirty minutes ,I arrived there at the monas museum. And I also took time to immortalize it, besides walking around there I also sat sitting and chatting and eating snacks with my sister and cousin .There I also while taking photos and also while looking at the scenery around there .I will not forget this vacation this time is really fun.

It's very good
BalasHapusCantik dan ceritanya menarik👍
BalasHapusSo interesting
BalasHapusgood, but a bit short for the story👍👍👍
BalasHapusWoww, nice pictures.
BalasHapuswhen is the holiday time?
BalasHapuswhen is the holiday time?
BalasHapusInteresting
BalasHapusInteresting
BalasHapusYour Story is Interesting
BalasHapusI like your story and I think it must be very fun
BalasHapusdoes your cousin live in Jakarta?
BalasHapus